London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Founders' Round Table#3 at We Work South Bank on September 11, 2018"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Founders' Round Table#3 at We Work South Bank on September 11, 2018"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Neelendra Nath
Neelendra Nath (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Founders' Round Table#3 at We Work South Bank on September 11, 2018
Hello LOCers,

The third founders' round table is planned for 11th September at WeWork South Bank.The theme for the session is Idea Development & Validation. Like the last one, this time also we have a couple of slots for Peer Pitching to share your ideas with the group present and take their feedback to improve your pitch.

Please do not forget to book your spot on Eventbrite­ after RSVPing on the meetup.

In other news the first founders' lab meet in India is going to happen on 7th September in New Delhi and fortunately Ilaria from our last meetup who is India right now will be attending it and share her experience with us during our meet up on 11th September.

Hope to see you all for the next Founders' Round Table!

Date: 11th Septmeber 2018
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Venue: WeWork, South Bank, 22 Upper Ground, London

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Neel

Neelendra Nath | Founder & CEO

Innovitas | www.innovitas.co | Kemp House, 160 City Road, WC1V 2NX London | +44 7552 762 753

London | Delhi | Auckland

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information, which is intended only for the named recipients above. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message.

The recipient acknowledges that Innovitas is unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of / over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Innovitas. Innovitas accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from virus.