London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Feedback on coming Crowd Funding Campaign"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Feedback on coming Crowd Funding Campaign"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Zulfiqar Deo (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Feedback on coming Crowd Funding Campaign
Hi
Just wondering if I could tap in the group for some feedback - we are organising a pre selling crowd funding campaign and this is our pre marketing campaign - be great to see what you think of it? https://www.bizgees.org/designers-for-refugees.html .

Zufi
co founder