London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Featured in Croydonist - Marcela Donatello Community Leader"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Featured in Croydonist - Marcela Donatello Community Leader"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
TMRW (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Featured in Croydonist - Marcela Donatello Community Leader
We're incredibly chuffed to have our community manager Marcela Donatello featured in Croydonist.

If you're seeking a co-work space in South London, we have a few desks available (all far larger than you'll find at most other co-work spaces). The last Thursday of every month we invite anyone to come and work here for free too.

We're also interested in hearing from anyone able to deliver workshops on topics of relevance to our members and the more general public so do get in touch if that's of interest.

https://www.croydonist.co.uk/tmrw-three/

Have a good weekend!

Suzanne

--