London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Expert Wanted In Fine Period/Vintage/Estate Jewellery"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Expert Wanted In Fine Period/Vintage/Estate Jewellery"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Simon Bone
Simon Bone (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Expert Wanted In Fine Period/Vintage/Estate Jewellery

Hi Guys

I’m involved with a new project (can’t be more specific here but happy to discuss directly) in fine period/vintage/estate jewellery and I wonder if anyone on here (or connections) has experience in this sector as would love to get some advice :)

Please PM me simon at zoomlabs dot com

Thanks

Simon