London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Ed-Tech Networking"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Ed-Tech Networking"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
Maro Anastasiou
Maro Anastasiou (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Ed-Tech Networking
Hi all,

happy Tuesday.

Anyone knows of any ed-tech networking events of significance in our area?

Best,

Maro A.

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Maro Anastasiou from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

RE: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Ed-Tech Networking"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)
Meetup
mike watson
mike watson (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
RE: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Ed-Tech Networking"

Get £15.00 of free ride from a new company

I've been using ViaVan and think you'd really like it too! Rides are always a low fare - it's the smartest way to get around. If you sign up with my code, mike7v8, we'll both get £15 of free ViaVan Credit.
You can download the app here: http://bit.ly/2BX6Amq

Use above link n code.

Mike

Maro Anastasiou (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list

Ed-Tech Networking

Hi all,

happy Tuesday.

Anyone knows of any ed-tech networking events of significance in our area?

Best,

Maro A.

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Maro Anastasiou from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

iPhone App StoreGoogle Play

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of mike watson from London OpenCoffee Meetup.