London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "EToro Promotion"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "EToro Promotion"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)

Simon Bone (Member) sent a new message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list:

EToro Promotion

------------

Hi Guys

Iqbal, who runs this list, is running a promotion for his company Etoro in CityAM and I thought we could help him out by signing up Use the link https://stocks.etoro.com/en-gb/zero-commission?userCode=duUKd3S to signup and invite your friends (Also If win I promise to spend the money on a big Open Coffee party :-)

Kind Regards Simon

Link for Simon Bone: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/

Link for London OpenCoffee Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/?_af_cid=londonocc&_af=chapter

-------

You received this notification because you're a member of London OpenCoffee Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/), organized by Iqbal V Gandham (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/3829918/).

Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Block message sender. (https://www.meetup.com/members/9152227/)

Visit your account page (https://www.meetup.com/account/) to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings. Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Meetup, Inc. (https://www.meetup.com/), POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.