London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Crypto programmer needed"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Crypto programmer needed"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Andrew Lockley
Andrew Lockley (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Crypto programmer needed
If anyone is interested in a crypto gig, let me know. I've got an associate who's looking to hire / contract.

Thanks

Andrew Lockley
Andrew dot Lockley at Gmail dot com