London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Contacts in the children/ baby clothes manufacturing sector"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Contacts in the children/ baby clothes manufacturing sector"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
ross moran
ross moran (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Contacts in the children/ baby clothes manufacturing sector
Hi All,

Does anyone have manufacturing contacts in this sector?
A friend of mine is looking to get some baby clothes manufactured so they can sell them on their website.

Thanks

Best
Ross

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of ross moran from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Contacts in the children/ baby clothes manufacturing sector"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
James Young
James Young (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Contacts in the children/ baby clothes manufacturing sector"

Hi All,

I to would be interested on behalf of my wife who has spoken about putting her illustrations onto childrenswear 😉

Thanks

James

ross moran (Assistant Organizer) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Contacts in the children/ baby clothes manufacturing sector
Hi All,

Does anyone have manufacturing contacts in this sector?
A friend of mine is looking to get some baby clothes manufactured so they can sell them on their website.

Thanks

Best
Ross

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of ross moran from London OpenCoffee Meetup.

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of James Young from London OpenCoffee Meetup.