London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Central London (EC1) Desks For Rent - £350/month "

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Central London (EC1) Desks For Rent - £350/month "

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Simon Bone (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Central London (EC1) Desks For Rent - £350/month

Hi Guys

A friend of mine has up to 8 desks to rent in Clerkenwell/Farringdon (EC1R 3BU) which I thought might be of interest to the group

- 2 mins from Farringdon Station, 5 mins form Chancery Lane

- it’s a very modern space and he’s spent a lot of money doing it up

- price includes all costs inc 100mb/sec fibre and use of board room

- photos at http://www.farringdonhouse.co.uk/gallery/

Price is £350/month per desk and I’ll be able to help negotiate a discount for more than one - email me simon at zoom labs dot com and I can make an introduction :)

Cheers

Simon