London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Blockchain Shared Learning Group"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Blockchain Shared Learning Group"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Randeep Singh (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Blockchain Shared Learning Group

Hi

We are running a blockchain shared learning group in We Work Moorgate. Our vision is to develop blockchain expertise by implementing industrial use cases.
As a group, we are concentrating on R3 Corda blockchain but we got some experience with Ethereum blockchain.
We meet every Monday evening at 6:30 PM in We work Moorgate. There is a remote option to join the group as well. Please let me know if you are interested and send me an email at [hidden email]
It will be helpful if you got prior experience in working with Java and Kotlin.

Regards
Randeep

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/03/19, 10:51:08 AM