London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Best kept secrets for improving Cash Flow and boosting Business Value (Free workshop)"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Best kept secrets for improving Cash Flow and boosting Business Value (Free workshop)"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)
Meetup
Fiona (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Best kept secrets for improving Cash Flow and boosting Business Value (Free workshop)
Hello O'ccers,

It was a pleasure meeting some of you at the Innovation Warehouse couple of weeks ago. Really enjoyed the chats and looking forward to future ones.

On another note, we have 4 seats left for a free Cash Flow workshop (next Thursday 27th June). A Business Money expert, Bibi Martin, will reveal the best kept secrets for improving cash flow and boosting business value. She will show you how to look at your business through the lens of cash flow and where to find the improvement opportunities.

Link to book your seat: https://www.bmim-cash-flow.co.uk/events-1/best-kept-secrets-for-improving-cash-flow-and-boosting-business-value-1

Feel free to also share with colleagues/peers whom you think might benefit from this workshop.

Many thanks and hope to see you soon!

Kind regards,
Fiona

Fiona Kurreembukus

At BMIM Cash Flow, the finance arm of BMIM, we are committed to enhancing CEOs' ability to make more money from operating their business.

Upcoming events here

Check our latest ebook: How to double your cash flow overnight

Check our workshop video trailer : Best kept secrets for improving Cash Flow and boosting Business Value