London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Associated Independent Stores"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Associated Independent Stores"

Zulfiqar Deo (Meetup)
Meetup
Ketul Patel
Ketul Patel (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Associated Independent Stores
Hello,

Anyone has got a contact at Associated Independent Stores (https://www.aistores.co.uk), I attempted to register as a supplier with them for furniture category (primarily for chairs) but for some reason got assigned to Category manager dealing with beds, garden furniture etc, and got a standard response of "We are currently not looking for suppliers in the category...." attempted to explain that we don't even have any of those products but  hit the wall, I just want to find the right Category manager for our product.

Thanks
Ketul