London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Asset financing"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Asset financing"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Thomas Grenet
Thomas Grenet (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Asset financing
Hi there,

I work in a startup and we need a financing line to finance van and custom made equipment that is installed at the back of the van.

Getting the van financed is easy but bundling it with custom made dispensing unit is more tricky. And separate financing is raising some issues in case of default (which we are confident we will not but hey we re a startup).

Is anybody aware of bank or other financing providers that could finance those assets? Open to suggestion where the dispensing unit would be financed separately as well.

Best,
Tom

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Asset financing"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
kamran
kamran (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Asset financing"
Virginstartup and try your local LEP

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Asset financing"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Andrew Lockley
Andrew Lockley (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Asset financing"
https://www.fundingoptions.com/?affid=466

Try that or neil@at@tml.uk.net and say I sent you

Andrew Lockley

On Sun, 26 Aug 2018, 21:33 Thomas Grenet (Meetup), <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks guys!
Have a good bank holiday!
Tom