London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Ask me Anything with Fred Destin of Strive VC"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Ask me Anything with Fred Destin of Strive VC"

Neelendra Nath (Meetup)

TMRW (Member) sent a new message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list:

Ask me Anything with Fred Destin of Strive VC

------------

We're hosting Fred at our next South by South Tech Meetup. Please do register and join us:

https://www.meetup.com/South-by-South-Tech-Meetup/events/250070385/

Fred knows a thing or two about turning startups into multi-billion superstars, the pitfalls and mistakes made along the way, and how to navigate the treacherous path to exit; he was the lead investor and board member at Deliveroo, Zoopla, Pillpack (acquired by AMZN last month, in case you missed the news! :) ), Carwow, and was an active investor with Secret Escapes, Integral Ad Science, TheCurrencyCloud, Kinvey, Lagoa (acq. Autodesk) Dailymotion (acqu. Orange), PriceMinister (acqu. Rakuten) and others.

His new fund is STRIDE.VC, a seed stage fund focused on disruptive startups, which he started with Harry Stebbings, the founder of Twenty Minute VC, the world's largest Venture Capital audio blog.

Food & Drink will be provided too.

Suzanne

— TMRW Comms Team @TMRWhub T +44 203 011 0255 www.TMRW.co

Link for TMRW: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/251027543/

Link for London OpenCoffee Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/?_af_cid=londonocc&_af=chapter

-------

You received this notification because you're a member of London OpenCoffee Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/), organized by Iqbal V Gandham (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/3829918/).

Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Block message sender. (https://www.meetup.com/members/251027543/)

Visit your account page (https://www.meetup.com/account/) to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings. Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Meetup, Inc. (https://www.meetup.com/), POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.