London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Announcing NamerName - The Startup For Naming Your Startup"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "Announcing NamerName - The Startup For Naming Your Startup"

noah hitchcox (Meetup)

Simon Bone (Member) sent a new message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list:

Announcing NamerName – The Startup For Naming Your Startup

------------

Hi Guys, just thought I’d drop you a line about a new venture I’m involved with that’s launched today.

As any entrepreneur knows it can take a huge amount of frustrating time to come up with the right name for their company/product/service.

NamerName www.namername.com uses advanced algorithms and direct access to domain name registries to quickly search millions of different combinations and styles to come up with a shortlist of the perfect name.

The service is normally £400 per project but as a launch offer they are offering 3 name search for free (50% discount if you miss out ) if you agree to be used as a case study (which could also be good free PR) – email me simon at zoomlabs dot com for more details.

Kind Regards Simon

Link for Simon Bone: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/9152227/

Link for London OpenCoffee Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/?_af_cid=londonocc&_af=chapter

-------

You received this notification because you're a member of London OpenCoffee Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/), organized by Iqbal V Gandham (https://www.meetup.com/londonocc/members/3829918/).

Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Block message sender. (https://www.meetup.com/members/9152227/)

Visit your account page (https://www.meetup.com/account/) to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings. Read our Privacy Policy https://www.meetup.com/privacy/

Meetup, Inc. (https://www.meetup.com/), POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

Meetup is a wholly owned subsidiary of WeWork Companies Inc.