London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio"

London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
Sarah BD
Sarah BD (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio

Hello everyone,

I see on a constant basis (on this list) people asking about accountants….so now here I am adding to the mix!

I have a client who has hired me to research a better accountant for his needs.

This list is step 1 of my research, then onto Google searches.

Here are his requirements and a little blurb about him.

1.     They need to be established for at least 5 years preferably longer.

2.     They much have experience in dealing with contractors

3.     VAT flat rate scheme

4.     Preferable London based

5.     If they offer online / it must be through a reputable industry standard software package, such as Xero

6.     Must have experience in property tax

7.     Looking for quick proactive communication / don't want to spend time chasing

8.     Wishes to get an accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and a property portfolio.

Has a company that is consultancy based working with companies in publishing, financial services, insurance & luxury goods. Turnover is £150k per annum. Registered for VAT on the flat rate scheme.

Also has a small property portfolio with a turnover of £48k per annum.

Many thanks in advance!

Sarah

Sarah BD
Admin & Proofreading services

RE: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Meetup
mike watson
mike watson (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
RE: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio"

Hi Sarah,

We met some time ago.

Working with a start-up  www.omamnyemoney.com   they have 4 page Biz Plan but needs the “Jazz” .

Can you help and price?

Rgs,

Mike Watson

Director

http://www.miruminvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-mi.png

Email: [hidden email]

Email: [hidden email]

Phone: +44(0)7795 166 446

Skype: m2mmoney

Investment for Start-Ups-Database of 6,500+

www.ineeda.ltd Coming Soon

[...]

iPhone App StoreGoogle Play

iPhone App StoreGoogle Play

Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio"

Sarah BD (Meetup)
Sarah BD
Sarah BD (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio"
Hi Mike,

Thanks for remembering me! :)

You’ll need to send me your visage, so I can remember you….I used to go on so many meetups!

Sure, that sounds awesome, but I will need to more about it before I can respond accurately..

Contact me via my website and thank you!

Sarah

On 27 Jul 2018, at 14:13, mike watson (Meetup) <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Andrew Lockley
Andrew Lockley (Member) sent a message to the London OpenCoffee Meetup mailing list
Re: London OpenCoffee Meetup list: "An accountant that understands the tax implications of running both a company and property portfolio"
I use Fran.reid [[at]] connollyaccountants.com for property and tech investing.

Mention me if you make contact

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018, 13:57 Sarah BD (Meetup), <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Many thanks Andrew, appreciate it.

Will definitely make a mention of you when I make contact in the next 10 minutes.  :)

Sarah

On 27 Jul 2018, at 14:49, Andrew Lockley (Meetup) <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([hidden email])

You received this notification because you're a member of London OpenCoffee Meetup, organized by Iqbal V Gandham.

Never miss a last-minute change. Get the app.

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup will always send you information about: your account, security, privacy & policies, and payments. Read our Privacy Policy

Visit your account page to change your contact details, privacy settings, and other settings.