Quantcast

Help/Partner Wanted

declan-3
Hi all,
 this might not be the right forum for this.
On the other hand, this may be the perfect forum for this.

I'm looking for a partner/developer to help me with this start-up
project I'm working on.
The design is done, and I'm working on a prototype in wavemaker (AJAX,
DOJO, Java, MySQL), but i'm happy to
take a look at an alternative technology if someone has a strong
preference and a compelling argument.

Other aspects / elements of the business are in progress (funding
discussions, business plan, pitch etc), while
some are not yet started (can't take a product to market until there
is a product to market).

thoughts? questions?
-Declan

Re: Help/Partner Wanted