Fwd: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

Fwd: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

Julian Asher-2
Hi Misha

I'm looking for something at the $20 per hour mark

Any ideas ?

Best
Peter

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Misha Lagodinsky <[hidden email]>
Date: 19 May 2017 at 08:46:30 BST
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [LondonOpenCoffee] Tech outsourcing to poland

Hi Rosh,

Please contact me on Misha dot Lagodinsky at Gmail .

We develop software with a number of highly skilled teams in Ukraine.

On 19 May 2017 08:40, "Rosh" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello OC,

I am looking for Polish outsourcing companies.
Ideally, a team based in Krakow or so who can offer us named resources on a day/monthly rate, but we are open to other locations in Poland /Europe depending on cost vs skills.
Open source skill sets. Docker, PHP, Node, Angular, MySQL, Mongo Crate.io, Jenkins for CI etc (It's a wide stack).

If you know any trusted resources/teams based on past experience, please send me a message or pass my details to them?

Many Thanks in advance.

Rosh

P.S We are not looking to outsource outside of Europe.