Fwd: [LondonOpenCoffee] Gym Owners

Stefano P.
Hi

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Can anyone help with the query below?

Cheers
Aghi

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Aghi <[hidden email]>
Date: 5 May 2017 at 16:48:43 BST
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [LondonOpenCoffee] Gym Owners

Hi OC'ers,

I'd like to speak to gym owners about their membership numbers and also engagement and retention methods.

If there are any gym owners in the group, I'd love to have a quick chat so please get in touch.

If you know and can put me in touch with any gym owners, that would be really helpful.

Many thanks

Aghi