Flash question

Michael Dewhirst
Hello all,

I have a very specific Flash (As in Macromedia/Adobe Flash)
development question to ask of an expert.

Could somebody contact me off-list please if you are such an expert?

Thank you very much in advance!

Mike

Re: Flash question

Doug Lyon
Hi Mike,

I can't make tonight's call, sorry I'm in the middle of buying a house
(repossesion, 21 days to exchange and complete) so it's been hectic
today. Can we arrange for Thursday, when I'll have a lot more to show
you. say 7pm again?

Thanks

Doug