Feedback

Bart Pluskota

Hi All,

Have anyone tried http://www.entelliz.co.uk/AboutUs.html, I was thinking signing up and it thought good idea to collect feedback prior joining.

Thanks,

Bart Pluskota

Chiamate gratis da PC a PC? Provale da Messenger!

Re: Feedback

Eric-26
Bart,

I use Entelliz's online advice, signed up a couple of months ago.  I was surprised by how well they manage to understand the business problem from the info they require you to submit via their form.  I learned a lot from the answers they sent to me (within a day or so!).

Eric