Facebook/Woobox experts

john owrid
Greetings – I'm trying to find someone with reasonable experience of using Facebook's Woobox Leaderboard set up for a promotional idea that we want to test. I've been in touch with Woobox directly and have been told that what we want to do is feasible, but I'm not an expert and would really value talking to someone who is.

Any Facebook marketing experts out there – please get in touch.

Thanks,

J.

Re: Facebook/Woobox experts

Aguado@63
Hey, I have just hired the team from Visiblefactors.com for my blog’s Facebook Ads Campaign Management and trust me they are doing a great job. So I would highly suggest you too to hire their services for this work. I am sure you would also be satisfied.