Down with recruitment consultants

Fabrice Ward
Down with recruitment consultants
Hi all,

Seeing as I know this group is strongly against recruitment consultants, anyone want to save me a few 30%s.

Am looking for some super talented freelance web designers. Anyone know any?

Fab

Re: Down with recruitment consultants

Andrew McGregor

http://www.theflamingbrain.co.uk/

--
Andrew McGregor
07940 22 33 11

Re: Down with recruitment consultants

Doug Lyon
Hi Fab,

I'd be really interested to hear more. What type of project is it?  Please feel free to email directly if you wish.

Thanks

Doug

On 28 Apr 2009, at 11:19, Fabrice Ward wrote:

Hi all,

Seeing as I know this group is strongly against recruitment consultants, anyone want to save me a few 30%s.

Am looking for some super talented freelance web designers. Anyone know any?

Fab

Re: Down with recruitment consultants

Craig Kinnersley

If you're looking at recruiting staff and think you might need the assistance of a recruitment consultant, check our services out at www.agreeyourfee.com

You can advertise your vacancy anonymously and set the fee you'd be prepared to pay a recruiter to fill the vacancy. This means you'll be in complete control of the costs. Plus, as it's anonymous you won't get any cold calls or prospecting from recruiters in the future - win, win!

Craig
AgreeYourFee.com
02079932842

On 28 Apr 2009, at 11:19, Fabrice Ward wrote:

Hi all,

Seeing as I know this group is strongly against recruitment consultants, anyone want to save me a few 30%s.

Am looking for some super talented freelance web designers. Anyone know any?

Fab

RE: Down with recruitment consultants

George Emsden

Fab

Try my client Karine 07974 730 308 who helped me revamp my blog site www.georgeemsden.co.uk

Regards

George Emsden

Seeing as I know this group is strongly against recruitment consultants, anyone want to save me a few 30%s.

Am looking for some super talented freelance web designers. Anyone know any?

Fab

Re: Down with recruitment consultants

Fabrice Ward
Re: [entrepreneur-1056] Down with recruitment consultants Have projects going through all the time, so it could be any number of different things.

On 28/04/2009 11:30, "Doug Lyon" <doug@...> wrote:

Hi Fab,

I'd be really interested to hear more. What type of project is it?  Please feel free to email directly if you wish.

Thanks

Doug

Doug Lyon

0787 864 8801
0208 881 3534

doug@...
www.mashinteractive.com <http://www.mashinteractive.com>
douglas.lyon (Skype)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mashinteractive
http://twitter.com/mashinteractive

  Meetup Support: support@...

Meetup Support: support@...

Re: Down with recruitment consultants

Doug Lyon
Hi Fab,

Cool, my number and email are below it would be great to hear from you. Please have a look at my website to see how I work and for some examples of current projects. If you would like to see more I can send you a PDF directly.

Thanks

Doug

On 28 Apr 2009, at 11:38, Fabrice Ward wrote:

[...]

Ian Applegate
Hi there

I know lots, both individuals and companies, local and national...
--
Ian

Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ianapplegate
www.ianapplegate.co.uk
www.radapple.co.uk
www.linkedin.com/in/ianapplegate
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Fabrice Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Seeing as I know this group is strongly against recruitment consultants, anyone want to save me a few 30%s.

Am looking for some super talented freelance web designers. Anyone know any?

Fab

Ian

Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ianapplegate
www.ianapplegate.co.uk
www.radapple.co.uk
www.linkedin.com/in/ianapplegate

Re: Down with recruitment consultants

Rodrigo Cauduro
I have a company that does creative advertising and digital build - w3haus.com - showreel on www.w3haus.com/reel

Cheers
Rodrigo.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Ian Applegate <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there

I know lots, both individuals and companies, local and national...
--
Ian

Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ianapplegate
www.ianapplegate.co.uk
www.radapple.co.uk
www.linkedin.com/in/ianapplegate
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Fabrice Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Seeing as I know this group is strongly against recruitment consultants, anyone want to save me a few 30%s.

Am looking for some super talented freelance web designers. Anyone know any?

Fab

Ian

Follow Me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ianapplegate
www.ianapplegate.co.uk