C/C++ coders

I think there maybe something in the air :-), everyone seems to be looking for people today.

I figured I may as well add a post. Does anyone know of any C/C++ guru level coders with maths/algo exp, OR where one could find such a rare beast.

I'll send further details of the project to those interested, it is paid on a cash + equity option, depending on the risk appetite of the coder, and of course how good they are. Oh Linux is a must.

Regards
I. Gandham (pron ik-ba-al, gand-ham)
T: +44 776 499 4243
Chat Skype: feelin_tired
Contact Me LinkedinTwitterTumblr

Re: C/C++ coders

Nick Light

Hi Iqbal

I think I know someone who may be interested, do you have any further info

Thanks

Nick

On 11/05/2010 14:16, iqbalgandham wrote:
Hi

I think there maybe something in the air :-), everyone seems to be looking for people today.

I figured I may as well add a post. Does anyone know of any C/C++ guru level coders with maths/algo exp, OR where one could find such a rare beast.

I'll send further details of the project to those interested, it is paid on a cash + equity option, depending on the risk appetite of the coder, and of course how good they are. Oh Linux is a must.

Regards
I. Gandham (pron ik-ba-al, gand-ham)
T: +44 776 499 4243
Chat Skype: feelin_tired
Contact Me LinkedinTwitterTumblr

Re: C/C++ coders

Santosh Panda
Hi Iqbal,
Can help, I have several people to fit such C/C++ need :) some of them work for RIM 'Blackberry'

Drop a mail with details, can link them up.
cheers,
Santosh

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Nick Light <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

CEO & Chief Software Architect
Signure Technologies
www.Signure.com

Twitter : http://twitter.com/santoshpanda