Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

Winnie-2
Hi Guys,

I came across this genius Maverick's club. Now, one of the things that I always check when dealing with
something new is...are they legit? After checking out the website I saw that they use a secure ordering system,
so I decided to make a purchase at that point.

After subscribing,I was impressed by step-by-step guide. Mack steps through and shows you exactly how to go
about building a hugely successful internet business step by step instructions. Currently there are seven main sections inside
 the Club and each section has many downloadable video tutorials and links to tools and sites to help you on your way.
The club is constantly being added to and updated on weekly and monthly periods.

Even if you are skeptical about joining this club, you will learn ALOT from his free videos.

Well, see you soon,
Jean.

Re: Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

ralph masilamani
Stop spamming this group with this rubbish.
You may as well respond to chain letters from Nigeria

Re: Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

Chris Powell-2
Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...

:-)  Chris

ralph masilamani wrote:

> Stop spamming this group with this rubbish.
> You may as well respond to chain letters from Nigeria

Tell me about it - I love the bit about it being a 'secure payment server'.
Secure for the recipient no doubt!!

ralph masilamani wrote:

> Stop spamming this group with this rubbish.
> You may as well respond to chain letters from Nigeria

Fabrice Ward
Hats off for reading it in the first palce

On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>
> :-)  Chris
>

> ralph masilamani wrote:
>> Stop spamming this group with this rubbish.
>> You may as well respond to chain letters from Nigeria

Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to
newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired
(pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally - on
my birthday!

Fabrice Ward wrote:

> Hats off for reading it in the first palce
>

> On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
>> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>>
>> :-)  Chris
>>

>> ralph masilamani wrote:
>>
>>> Stop spamming this group with this rubbish.
>>> You may as well respond to chain letters from Nigeria

Geoffrey McCaleb
I think if we forward this mail to all our friends, Bill Gates will
give us $100. :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Feb 2009, at 18:19, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to
> newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired
> (pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally
> - on my birthday!

> Fabrice Ward wrote:
>> Hats off for reading it in the first palce
>>

>> On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well
>>> have
>>> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>>>
>>> :-)  Chris

To share between us or each?

On 22/02/2009 19:16, "Geoffrey McCaleb" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think if we forward this mail to all our friends, Bill Gates will
> give us $100. :)
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 22 Feb 2009, at 18:19, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to
>> newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired
>> (pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally
>> - on my birthday!

>> Fabrice Ward wrote:
>>> Hats off for reading it in the first palce

Ok guys forget it. I was only trying to help.
You have heard of Affiliate marketing though, its big on the net
right now. Thats how facebook owner and money super market
made it this far. Its about having an open mind.

I think if we forward this mail to all our friends, Bill Gates will give us $100. :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Feb 2009, at 18:19, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired (pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally - on my birthday!

> Fabrice Ward wrote:
>> Hats off for reading it in the first palce
>>

>> On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
>>> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>>>
>>> :-)  Chris

err...
Facebook sells - [social networks] to [people]
moneysupermarket sells - [price comparison] to [prospective buyers]
and you sell - [XXX] to [YYY]
Please fill in the XXX and YYY
Thanks

I think if we forward this mail to all our friends, Bill Gates will give us $100. :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Feb 2009, at 18:19, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired (pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally - on my birthday!

> Fabrice Ward wrote:
>> Hats off for reading it in the first palce
>>

>> On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
>>> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>>>
>>> :-)  Chris

Shed Simove

Hey team – well I’m leveraging the Credit Crunch in another way…

I’m launching my own cereal called ‘CREDIT CRUNCH’ in order to both sell it and promote my new book ‘IDEAS MAN’…

I’m making four wheat symbols – Euro, Yen, Dollar and Pound…

Have a look at some of the designs for the front cover…

http://www.crowdspring.com/projects/graphic_design/print_design/credit_crunch_cereal_box

Let me know which one you think is the best…

You can see more about IDEAS MAN here…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ideas-Man-Shed-Simove/dp/0552155500/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233522372&sr=1-3

Keep well,

Yours,

Shed

Sheridan Simove

+44(0)7929 922871
[hidden email]

For how to achieve anything you desire, visit: www.IdeasMan.co.uk

Read IDEAS MAN - click to find out more

To order the bestselling book 'IDEAS MAN' - click HERE

Paris Hilton with one of Shed's products!!!! - click HERE

To see Shed’s latest TV appearance – click HERE

And…view Shed’s blog HERE

Shed’s latest (and very exciting) product is HERE

Shed’s Corporate Speaking profile is HERE

I think if we forward this mail to all our friends, Bill Gates will give us $100. :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Feb 2009, at 18:19, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired (pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally - on my birthday!

> Fabrice Ward wrote:
>> Hats off for reading it in the first palce
>>

>> On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
>>> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>>>
>>> :-)  Chris

Ha ha ha
Now that's more like it
Good luck with that!!!!

I think if we forward this mail to all our friends, Bill Gates will give us $100. :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Feb 2009, at 18:19, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired (pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally - on my birthday!

> Fabrice Ward wrote:
>> Hats off for reading it in the first palce
>>

>> On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
>>> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>>>
>>> :-)  Chris

David Lowe
Nice one Shed!

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:29:42 -0500

Ha ha ha
Now that's more like it
Good luck with that!!!!

I think if we forward this mail to all our friends, Bill Gates will give us $100. :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Feb 2009, at 18:19, Chris Powell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Always a laugh reading those things.  Plus it makes reference to newsletters and the like on ukriches.com.  This site has expired (pending delete) and comes up for sale soon - purely coincidentally - on my birthday!

> Fabrice Ward wrote:
>> Hats off for reading it in the first palce
>>

>> On 22/02/2009 18:04, "Chris Powell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> Yep, the appalling spelling and grammar implies the site may well have
>>> been developed by scam artists in Nigeria...
>>>
>>> :-)  Chris

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!

image001.gif (123K) Download Attachment

Re: Bill Gates came up with microsoft....what if this our breakthrough?

Barbara-5
I reckon that will go down well!..yeah Good Luck!

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:29:28 -0500, ralph masilamani
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ha ha ha
> Now that's more like it
> Good luck with that!!!!
>

> ________________________________
microsoft....what

> if this our breakthrough?
>

> Hey team ? well I?m leveraging the Credit Crunch in another way?
>
> I?m launching my own cereal called ?CREDIT CRUNCH? in order to both
> sell it and promote my new book ?IDEAS MAN??
>
> I?m making four wheat symbols ? Euro, Yen, Dollar and Pound?
>
> Have a look at some of the designs for the front cover?

http://www.crowdspring.com/projects/graphic_design/print_design/credit_crunch_cereal_box

> Let me know which one you think is the best?
>
> You can see more about IDEAS MAN here?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ideas-Man-Shed-Simove/dp/0552155500/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1233522372&sr=1-3

> Keep well,
>
> Yours,
>
> Shed
>
> Sheridan Simove
> +44(0)7929 922871
> [hidden email]
>
> For how to achieve anything you desire, visit: www.IdeasMan.co.uk
>

> To order the bestselling book 'IDEAS MAN' - click HERE
>
> Paris Hilton with one of Shed's products!!!! - click HERE
>
> To see Shed?s latest TV appearance ? click HERE
>
> And?view Shed?s blog HERE
>
> Shed?s latest (and very exciting) product is HERE
>
> Shed?s Corporate Speaking profile is HERE

Aroxo

Shed!! Why haven’t you used decisionsdecisions.com for this?!

Cheers,

Matt Rogers - Co-Founder

Aroxo - Earth's marketplace

3rd Floor